Saturday, February 17, 2024

Chapter 3.2 – (I never had) a teddy bear







Opeth – Windowpane

Inside plays a lullaby
Slurred voice over children cries
On the inside




..which of course means that first thing on mommy's mind when she gets home after work, is to go to sleep.




Isaac was out of his crib and wanted to go downstairs to play with the toys there, but they staircase was to steep and scary.




Fast forward to a few months later... and Aaron was safely asleep in his crib with the plush toy doll he had received from his distant relative... or so the story goes... Natalie wanted to give the toy doll a name and decided to call it Billy.

And so the story repeared itself like it always does, and Natalie neglected her kids once more.




Natalie: Shut up!! Why do these kids cry all the darn time!?




Natalie: Ok, ok... I will feed you. Just please, shut up...

Then Natalie had to go to work, and the babysitter was called.




Aaron: Willy Wig, Willy Wig, ba-widapa-ta-dapa, Willy Wig.
Isaac: Zzzz...

When Aaron eventually got tired, the baby sitter put him in a crib, but Isaac sleeping on the floor was ignored.





Aaron was asleep with Billy in his crib.





Natalie: Disgusting, dirty cheap old oven.. I wish I had a new one that cost atleast 450 simoleons..

And once upon a midnight dreary.... after Natalie had gone to bed Aaron woke up, feeling hungry.




Was Natalie going to feed him?

It didn't look like it. Natalie was asleep and dreaming sweet dreams of.. sleeping..




And suddenly there came a tapping....and she woke up to a light and soft spoken voice calling her name...

"Oh..... Natalie.... Natalie.... wake up......Natalie...."




Natalie: Yawn...

"Oh....... Natalie... Natalie..."

Natalie: ...what's going on? Who's there?

"Oh......Natalie.... dearest..."

Natalie: I must be going mad... I could've sworn this bear was talking to me...

"Oh..... I was talking...... to you......Natalie......pick me up... Natalie......pick me up...."




"Take me to..... your son.... Natalie... take me to.... your son..."

Natalie: This is nonsense....but ok.. I'll take you to him...




"Now feed..... him....Natalie......or there will...... be..... consequences...."

Natalie: This is some stupid crap.. being threatend by a teddy bear, but alright.... I'll feed him..




Natalie: There you go, Aaron.. here is your food...




Then she went upstairs again to feed Isaac.

"I'll be watching....... you.....Natalie..."




And downstairs to change Aarons diaper.







Natalie: Ugh..wow, that bear..I could swear he was facing the other way when I went downstairs..

"I'll be watching........ you..."




"I'll be...... watching... sleep tight..."




Aaron and Billy was doing alright upstairs for now, but eventually became lonely.




"Wake up ..... again.... Natalie... wake up..."




"Your son needs..... you...... again..... Natalie..."

Later the next day.




"I'm watching....... you..... Natalie..."




"What's the matter..... Natalie.........? You look like...... you've just seen..... a ghost..."




Natalie: I don't know who you are, but I want you out of here!




Ghostly figure: Alright, then, I'll leave...

"Let that serve.... as an....... example....... of what I.... can do...... Natalie... next time....... he might not....leave so....... easily... I'm watching........ you..."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 3.4 – Into the trees

(PS: This is the heaviest song yet. It starts out with clean vocals, but there are a couple of sections in the song with death metal vocals....